Privacy and Terms
We are devoted to maintaining your privacy and are committed to customer satisfaction. This website does not share or distribute your information with any other party beyond the processing of your transaction. Your information is used solely to process your Vital Record.
During the processing of your transaction, we may collect information such as your current name, e-mail address, mailing address, and other personal entries. This information is necessary for vital records application processing and will be stored for our records for customer support purposes unless you request otherwise. When you provide any personal information to this site, you are providing it exclusively and securely to this site to process your transaction. Your information will not be shared with others.
We may use the information collected to process your payment and send you an email confirming your renewal. We may also email you to follow up on your visit to our site. Please note that you may be contacted via email, even if you do not complete the payment process during your visit to this site. In the email you receive from us, you will be presented with an option to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You may also reply to any of our emails and request that your personal information be removed from our records. Please understand that if your information is purged from our system, we will no longer have access to your transaction which will negate any opportunity to receive support from our staff.
Our site uses Google conversion tracking to monitor purchasing activity for our records only. We do not use this information for any other purpose.
Please note that none of your sensitive payment information will be stored in our records. This information is securely delivered to a third-party processor through 256-bit SSL encryption, and remains private.
If you have any questions about our site policies, you may contact us directly at email@example.com. Thank you.
Terms and Conditions
- You agree that our site and services are not intended for users under age 13.
- You agree that this site is not affiliated with any official government agency or office.
- You agree that the payment of our fees and the use of our services is not required in order to process official government registrations, filings, or applications. As described elsewhere throughout our site, we offer benefits and assistance not otherwise available from government agencies or websites, and any additional fees we charge are for these benefits.
- You agree that we are not a law firm, nor do we provide any legal advice.
- You agree that any information you provide to us is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- You agree that any proprietary content purchased and downloaded from our site is not to be shared or redistributed. Each document is intended for your use only, and may not be modified, transferred or sold to another party.
- You agree that a full refund may not be granted after your order is placed. If your order is eligible for a refund, the eligible amount is dependent upon the type and progress of your order. For information regarding your refund qualifications, you must email us in response to your confirmation email or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- There are several factors beyond our control that can delay a delivery. You agree that the delivery times provided on your Track Order page are estimates under normal circumstances and are not guaranteed. Please be sure to provide accurate information in your application, and reply to any requests for information promptly, to avoid delays in your request.
- In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, profit or expenses, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use this site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree that we have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.